lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

Best Party Ever!


Halloween is right around the corner! I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than with a Halloween party. I decided to have one this Saturday because our midterms are next month and we all need a break from school work. Although our school is like a prison, we will be forgetting all about it this Saturday.

 

The dress code for the party is obviously costumes. You can wear any costume you’d like. Personally I will be attending as Spiderman because he has been my favorite character because of his powers. Feel free to get creative with your costume and make your own if you would like to stand out.

 

The party will take place at my house. My parents are away all weekend so the party can go until we feel like it. I’ve already gotten tons of decorations. The house will be looking scarier than the haunted houses they have in the city. The house will have fake gooey green slime and fake cherry red slime.

Of course the nerds can’t come to the party. They are never invited. The party will be specifically for our clique. The football team and the cheerleading team will be the biggest attraction to the party. The party will be as loud as Madison Square Garden.

 

I know that a lot of the parties we have you have to bring your own alcohol but that’s not the case this time. My uncle will be supplying all the alcohol so you don’t need to bring anything. Also, my cousin Mike will be the DJ so we don’t have to worry about the music either. Everything is covered.

 

This isn’t a party that you want to miss. People will be talking about it in school for the next few weeks. If you don’t come you’ll feel like an abandoned puppy when people talk about. Hope to see you there and don’t forget your costume!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario